After arrival at New Delhi airport / railway station you will be transferred by road to Shimla. On arrival check-in at the hotel in Shimal. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure later after a delicious dinner enjoys a comfortable stay at the hotel. Overnight stay in Shimla.
After having breakfast you will visit Kufri which is situated at an altitude of 2500 meters and is just 2 hours drive away from Shimla. Later in the afternoon visit Vice Regal Lodge and walk down the Mall Road. In the evening after a sumptuous dinner settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast depart to Manali, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929mtrs. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure strolling through the Manali market. In the evening after a sumptuous dinner settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Overnight stay in Manali
After an appetizing breakfast proceed for a full day tour of Manali visiting the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh, and Vashist kund. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre and walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashist known for its hot sulphur springs. In the evening after a delicious dinner settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
After having breakfast you will visit the Solang Valley and the Rohtang Pass nestled in the snow peaked mountains. Rohtang pass is 51 km from Manali and is situated at an altitude of 3978 meters. In the evening after a delectable dinner settle down for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
After breakfast you will proceed for Dharamshala which is 234 km far away from Manali. On the way to Dharamshala you will have lunch in any good restaurant/ Dhaba. After arrival you will transfer to hotel. Please click to read more. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
After breakfast you will visit for city tour of Dharamshala which include Dalai Lama Temple, Bagsunnag temple, Mcleodganj. After having lunch restaurant later you will visit Bhagsu Nag, St.John’s Church. In the evening back to hotel. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
McLeod Ganj: McLeod Ganj is named after Sir Donald Friell McLeod who was the Lieutenant-Governor of Punjab under whom the area was developed. The place is known for its various attractions including the residence of the 14th Dalai Lama. The place is one of the most frequented spots in Dharamshala and is famous for its Tibetan culture, handicrafts and temples. The Hanuman Tibba is the highest peak at the height of 5,639 meters above sea level and can be viewed from McLeod Ganj.
Tsuglagkhang: Tsuglagkhang is the abode of His Holiness Dalai Lama. This complex houses Namgyal Monastery where thousends of pilgrims offer prayers. The most unique feature of this monastery is its diversity of practise.It also houses 3 metre high bronze statues of Sakyamuni Buddha, Valokitesvara and Padmasambhava.Situated next to the Tsuglagkhang Temple, the Kalachakra Temple is open to the public. The Dalai Lama uses this temple as his base for public teaching.
St. John’s Church: St. John’s Church is one of the major attractions, which is a testimony of the bygone British Era. Constructed in 1852, this historic church built in Gothic style is famous for its tapering high windows and a bell in the compound.
Dal Lake(McLeod GanJ): Dal Lake is situated at a height of 1775m above sea-level, it is about 2 km away from Mcleodganj. Nestling amidst lush green forests of deodar trees, the Dal Lake is famous for its scenic beauty and pilgrimage center. The area around Dal Lake is a natural paradise.Back to the hotel late evening. You can do shopping at McLeodganj Market or buy some Tibetan souvenirs at the Tibetan Handicrafts Market.
After breakfast you will proceed for Chandigarh which is 247km far away from Dharamshala. On the way to Chandigarh have lunch in a good restaurant/ Dhaba. After arrival at Chandigarh you will visit some famous place which includes Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake. In the evening back to hotel. Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Rose Garden: Zakir Hussain Rose Garden Asia’s largest Rose Garden and is spreaded over 30 acres of land having over 1600 different species or roses It is being maintained by expert gardeners and has a clean and organized look. It is a garden where one gathers to enjoy the view and spend his free time so it contains food stalls and the necessary sitting area and walking paths.
Sukhna Lake: Sukhna Lake is a beautiful lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. The unique thing about Sukhna is that it is a manmade lake. in the morning to enjoy the cool breeze and the beauty of nature. Chandigarh Sukhna Lake serves as a great picnic spot and an apt place for pursuing water sport activities like boating, yachting and water skiing etc.
After post breakfast you will be driven to Delhi airport/railway station for onward journey. The wonderful trip to the mountains of Himachal end here with a bag full of memories to look back upon with relish and nostalgia. Tour end.
• Accommodation for 1 night on twin sharing basis in Chandigarh.
• Accommodation for 3 nights on twin sharing basis in Manali.
• Accommodation for 2 nights on twin sharing basis in Shimla.
• Daily breakfast and dinner at Shimla and Manali.
• Daily breakfast at Chandigarh.
• All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in an air conditioned vehicle (air conditioning will work in plain areas only).
• All hotel and transportation taxes.
• Bollywood Hindi Movies Shot in Shimla Chail Kufri Region
• Who Kaun Thi – 1964 – Shimla – Song Naina Barse Rim Jhim Rimjhim – Sadhna – Manoj Kumar – Super Hit.
• Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai – 1960 – Shimla Many Scenes – Super Hit – Raaj Kumar, Meena Kumari, Nadira.
• Love in Shimla – 1960 – Shimla All Movie – Super Hit – Joy Mukhargee-Sadhna.
• Tere Ghar Ke Samne – 1963 – Shimla – song ‘Tu kahan ye bata is nasheeli raat mein” – Dev Aanand.
• Daag: A Poem of Love – 1973 – Shimla – song ‘Mere dil mein aaj kya hai Tu kahe to main bata doon’- Rajesh Khanaa Sharmila tagore.
• Aa Gale Lag Jaa – 1973 – Shimla – Songs Aa Gale Lag Jaa ,Tera Mujhse Hain Pehle Ka Nata Koi” .
• Dost – 1974 – Shimla to Taradevi Train song: Gaadi bula rahi hai, seeti baja rahi hai’ – Dharmendra – Super Hit
• Namkeen – 1982 – Shimla – Full Movie – Super Hit Sanjeev Kumar.
• Gadar: Ek Prem Katha – 2001 – Shot at Bishop Cottons School and The Ridge (Shimla) – Super Hit.
• Koi… Mil Gaya – 2003 – Kasauli Solan – Super Hit – Hritik roshan.
• Chori Chori – 2003 – Shimla Woodville Palace Hotel and Chail Palace Hotel.
• Paap – 2004 – Spiti valley – Super Hit.
• Black – 2005 – Shot at Christ Church and Indian Institute of Advanced Studies(Shimla)– College where Rani studies – Super Hit.
• Jab We Met – 2007 – Shimla – Aaoge Jab tum song in Jab We Met was shot in Shimla mall road, Shimla-Kalka toy train also featured.
• 3 Idiots – 2009 – Shot at various locations of Shimla, Chail and Manali – Chail Palace Hotel.
• Raaz 2 – 2009 – Shimla – Super Hit.
• Udaan – 2010 – Shimla – Shot in Bishop Cotton School, Shimla.
• Hansa – 2012 – Village in Himachal – Critics Award for 2012.
• Madras Cafe – 2013 – Kasauli – The scene of drunk Vikram Singh was shot at Church of England or Christ Church in Kasauli.
• M Cream – 2014 – Himachal.
• Barkhaa – 2015- Himchal.
• Liar’s Dice – 2013 – Chitkul Village Kinnaur – Unreleased, Hindi road drama film, written and directed by Geetu Mohandas.
• Highway -2014 – Nako village, Kaza and Tabo Monastery – Full Movie Shooting in Himachal.
• Madhumati – 1958 – Manali – Suhna Safar Song – Super Hit – Dilip Kumar, Vajantimala.
• Gupt: The Hidden Truth – 1997 – Manali – Song “Mere khwabon mein tu” – Super Hit.
• Henna – 1991 – Manali – Kothi Village – Full Movie – Super Hit – Rishi kapoor, Zeba Bakhtiar.
• Saudagar – 1991 – Manali – Song “Imli Ka Boota” , ILU scene Hadimba Temple – Hotel Manali Resorts – Super Hit – Dilip Kumar Raaj Kumar Vivek Mushran.
• Roja – 1992 – Manali – Fighting Scenes, Chase, Terrorist Scenes – Super Hit – “10 Best Soundtracks” of all time listed by TIME magazine – Arvind Goswami.
• 3 Idiots – 2009 – Shot at various locations of Shimla , Chail and Manali – Chail Palace Hotel. Krrish – 2006 – Shot at Solang Valley – Super Hit – Hritik Roshan.
• Desamuduru – 2007 – Manali – Action scenes.
• Jab We Met – 2007 – Manali – Song “Yeh Ishq Haye” shot in Rohtang. Shimla-Kalka toy train also featured 3 Idiots – 2009 – Shot at various locations Manali.
• Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani – 2013 – Manali – Shooting locations included Hadimba Temple, Gulaba, Banjaar, Hamta, and Naggar.
• Bang Bang – 2014 – Manali. At the Manali bridge where the majority of scenes were shot, It has become a grand tourist attraction and renamed as Bang Bang Point.
• Hero – 2015 – Manali – Himachal.
• Bombay Ka Babu – 1960 – Palampur, Jogindernagar – Full Movie & song Deeewana mastana hua dil – Super Hit.
• Rock Star – 2011 – Dharamshala Mcleodganj – Song Sadda Haq” at Norbulingka Institute at Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh. – Super Hit.
• Taal – 1999 – Chamba – First Half of the movie – Super Hit – Aishwarya Rai.
• Dor – 2006 – Bhandal Valley , Chamba Chamera Lake – Hit.
• Lootera – 2013 – Kalatop Sanctuary Dalhousie.
• The Blue Umbrella – 2013 – Khajjiar Chamba – Cult Classic..
• Ever thought of a tour Package, where you select the Movie Name & wish if you could be there. Yes! your this dream has come true through Incredible Himachal Holidays Tour Travel Company, We are Himachal Pradesh Based Company and arrange the Great Film Shooting Location Tour Package according to your Choice.
• If you are a movie Producer and Need Exotic Location in Himachal for your film Or Song Picturization, Yes!! we are there to help you, we can advise you Virgin Film Shooting Locations in Himachal specially Kangra Valley, Karsog Valley, Kinnaur Valley, Spiti Valley, We know these virgin Valleys and Virgin Exotic Locations thorough our trekkers and Tour Guides and Definitly help you in the same. In addition we can also arrange for the necessary approvals and Boarding/Lodging etc for the entire film crew.
• This capital city of Himachal Pradesh is very popular destination for Bollywood Movie shooting. Shimla has honor of locatio for Super hit films like Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Black and Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s Kareeb, Old Movies Like Love in Shimla, Voh Kon Thi etc. As were films like the recent, Jab We Met and Three Idiots, Gadar: Ek Prem Katha, Black, Raju Chacha, Chori Chori, Lootmar, Baadal, Bade Dilwale, Kudrat.
• Manali is one of the favourite places for Bollywood Movie shooting. Spots like Hadimba Devi Temple, Rohtang Pass, The Mall and Solang Valley extensively used as shooting location for most of the Bollywood movies.
• Highway movie-2014 was extensively shot in Himachal Kinnaur and Lahaul Spiti Areas, Himachal has never been captured so beautifully in any movie and this is the movie which takes you to the far off areas like Nako, Tabo, Kaza, Reckong Peo.
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.