Chandigarh To Manali (300 Km’s – Approx 8 To 9 Hours)
Trip starts on your arrival at Chandigarh, later proceed to Manali by Volvo. Enjoy a comfortable travel overnight from Chandigarh to Manali.
Bhuntar – Kullu Valley – Manikaran – Kasol Valley
Reach Bhuntar Volvo station, you would be greeted by Incredible Himachal Holidays representative who drive you to Kasol en route Kullu Valley, Manikaran (the holy hot Sulphur water spring) and Kasol Valley. Eventful day ends with delicious dinner and comfortable stay at Hotel in Kasol.
Kasol – Malana Tosh – Kheer Ganga
Initiate the beautiful day in Kasol with tempting breakfast, later proceed to explore Kasol Valley, Tosh and Kheer Ganga (trekking by own). Back to Kasol in evening, dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Kasol Bhuntar To Chandigarh By Volvo
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel and travel to the boarding point at Manali, in evening back to Chandigarh by volvo. You reach Chandigarh next morning. Hope your weekend trip ends with amazing memories.
– These rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
– Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
– Clothing – As per the destination’s climate and weather. You may ask our travel expert’s.
– Mobile phone with appropriate charger and sim card.
– Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries we advise you to carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater.
– If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
– sun glasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater.
– Adult : Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License.
– Child 5 -11: Passport / Aadhar Card.
– Child 2- 4 year: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card.
– For Infanrs – Carry 2 passport sized photographs.
(1). This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
(2). In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
(3). Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.