Kasol Manikaran Tosh Malana – The Backpacker way.
Kasol is a heaven for backpackers with its pristine, unadeulterated natural Himalayan beauty. You can visit Malana, Tosh or Chalal from Kasol. The Kasol market is a place worth exploring. Kasol also is the base for Kheerganga trek, Bijli Mahadev trek or Malana trek.
Kasol is situated at a distance of 536 kms from Delhi and placed right alongside the magnificent Parvati River. While it is in the midst of mountains and river, there is still a decent human settlement present here. This is because, Kasol has now become a famous hub for backpackers as it is the base camp for SAR Pass trek and Kheerganga. Besides this, there is also a huge influx of Israelis which has resulted in Kasol to also be known as Mini Israel! The upside to it is that there are a lot of cafes’ and pubs offering Israeli cuisine which is a welcome change for your taste buds. These café’s and lounges offer a unique blend of kaleidoscopic interiors and trance music which is bound to take you to another level!. This is a luxury and beautiful campsite near Parvati river. We invite you to come and stay at this beautiful camp.
What you can do at Kasol :
– Visit Kasol market and explore the culture for which Kasol is so famous. Visit to Manikaran sahib, the beautiful Gurudwara. Take a bath there at the hot spring. It is advisable to take a dip in hot spring of Manikaran. This will be an unforgettable experience for you. Complete your lunch in Manikaran Gurdwaara langar Taste Israeli food at famous food joints at kasol market.
– Accommodation in twin/triple/more sharing comfortable tents.
– Camping arrangements.
– Lunch,dinner and breakfast.
– Bonfire with light music.
– Neat & Clean, well maintained washroom.
– Twin/Triple sharing deluxe tent as per picture show.
– Vehicle AC / Heater will not work at Hills on Vehicle
– 4X4 Jeeps due to heavy snowfall to reach Hotel OR Sight Seeing Point.
– Rohtang Pass (need NGT permission 24 hrs before)
– Tips and porter charges.
– Any additional expenses & Any Entry tickets cost.
– Heater Charges (300 –500/- per Night direct paid to hotel if required)
– Cost of any excursions.
– Early check-in and late check-out at the hotel.
– Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
– Any other services not specified above.
– Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Roadblocks, and natural calamities.