Delhi / Chandigarh to Bir
You will be boarding Tempo Traveller or Volvo to Bir – billing at Majnu ka tilla at 8:30pm. (500km, 8-9hrs) Overnight journey to Bir-billing.
Arrival at Bir and Trek from Bir to Billing.
You are expected to reach Bir in the morning of the first day for your journey to begin. Once you reach Bir, you can check in at the Guest House for freshening up. after breakfast, your trekking starts for Billing from Bir. It will take around 3 to 4 hours to reach at Billing, packed lunch Lunch will be given to you and you will explore beautiful landscapes around Billing valley. At night, enjoy the camping at Billing valley (World famous Paragliding take off point).
Tandem Paragliding and departure
In the morning wake up call with tea & view of sunrise. After Breakfast enjoy Paragliding Tandem rides from Billing and landing at Tibetan Colony. (This adventurous ride will takes around 15-20 minutes, can be done at additional cost) After landing, enjoy some beautiful sceneries and visit Bir monastery, shop at Bir market and afternoon depart to your onward journey with sweet memories of this weekend trip.
Arrival in Delhi / Chandigarh.
This day with lots of unforgettable memories of this Bir Billing adventurous tour, you will be transferred to board flight to your next destination.
– Ruck sack bag with rain cover. Quantity -1
– Hand Torch with spare batteries. Quantity -1
– U V protection sunglasses. Quantity -1
– 1 Litre water bottle. Quantity -1
– Non-skid deep treaded hiking shoes Quantity -1
– Pair of light weight Slipper/Sandals Quantity -1
– Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants. Quantity – 2
– Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts. 1 for every 2 days of trekking
– Pair of thick woolen socks. 1 pair for every two days of trekking
– Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower. Quantity-1
– Undergarments. Quantity – 1 for every day of trekking
– Warm jacket closed at wrist & neck .Quantity-1
– Full sleeves sweater. Quantity -1
– Rain wear ( Jacket & Pants ) . Quantity-1
– Pair of Warm Gloves. Quantity-1
– Woolen cap. Quantity-1
– Sun shielding Hat. Quantity -1
– Small size, Light weight & Leak proof lunch box. Quantity-1(Shall be provided)
– Plate. Quantity- 1; Spoon.Quantity-1(Shall be provided)
– Tea/Coffee (plastic) Mug.Quantity-1 (Shall be provided)
– Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream etc.)
– Sun screen lotion small pack . Quantity -1
– Lip Balm small pack. Quantity-1
– Power banks
– Camera with extra batteries (Optional)
– Dry fruits, Nuts, Chocolate bars (Optional)
– Carry your medicines in plenty in case you have any specific ailment. Consult your doctor before joining the trek.
(1). This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
(2). In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
(3). Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.