Delhi-Manali. Over night in a Volvo bus
Travel distance and travel time 560 kms/12 hrs) approx.
Arrive Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board bus for Manali.
Overnight in Volvo bus.
Arrive Manali and Manali-city tour
Next day morning meet the representative and get transferred to the hotel. (check in time 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room).
Today you will start motorbiking of your Ladakh bike trip.
Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles.
You will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali.
Enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel.
Stay overnight at hotel.
Narkanda – Sarahan (Biking – 100 Kms)
Wake up to a beautiful morning and after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Jispa.
Marvel at the amazing sights as you cross over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and pass the beautiful villages of Lahul Valley.
Enjoy a beautiful ride in the bank of Chadra & Bhaga river.
Also, you will be riding over the Manali-Leh road.
On arrival check in at camp/hotel.
Overnight in camp/hotel.
Keylong or Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu
In the morning after breakfast start riding toward Sarchu.
Today you will be crossing the Baralachala Pass (4800 m).
Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Tal and cross many water streams.
On arrival check in at camp.
Overnight in camp.
Afer your morning breakfast start riding toward Leh for your adventure.
Today you will ride through 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground and through the second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La.
On arrival check in at hotel/guest house.
Overnight at hotel/guest house.
Leh to Nubra
Today you will feel that adrenaline rush while riding through the highest motorable road Khardungla pass (34 kms one way).
Feel excited to cross the highest motorable pass in the world which can pose tough challenges you, especially during winter.
Overnight Stay in Nubra after enjoying the adventurous sights.
Nubra/ Pangong Lake
Start off to visit Pangong Lake in the morning.
You have to cover almost 150 KM one way to reach Pangong Lake.
Such a charismatic beauty the high altitude lake portrays as the surrounding mountains shimmer their reflections on the blue-green water of the lake.
Spend a quality time gazing at the beauty of the lake at that height.
Stay overnight in Pangong.
Pangong/Leh (150 kms/ one way)
Wake up to a beautiful morning sight and enjoy your breakfast.
Start riding to Leh from Pangong while enjoying the scenic views.
Stop over break at 3 idiots school & Shanti Stupa.
Also cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwar.
Reach your destination and enjoy your dinner.
Overnight stay at hotel/guesthouse/camps.
Leh/Sarchu (250 kms)
From Leh, proceed to Sarchu that is situated at a distance of 250KM.
The ride will take almost 8 hours to conclude.
Upon arrival in Sarchu, check-in to your camps and relax.
Overnight stay at the camps.
Sarchu to Manali
Travel distance and travel time (222 kms/8-9 hrs) approx
Early morning after breakfast start riding back toward Manali. This is last day of our Leh Ladakh bike trip.
On arrival check in at the hotel enjoy your dinner.
Overnight at hotel.
Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Morning you can explore Manali on your own.
Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi.
Overnight at Volvo bus.
Arrival at Delhi and depart for home
Morning you will arrive at Delhi and head back home.
Conclude your tour here.
– Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon.
– Breakfast and Dinner (starts from dinner on day 02 on arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11).
– Biking – Sightseeing
– Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi in a Volvo Bus.
– Comfortable clothes: tracks, raincoats, tee-shirts.
– Wind-cheaters, Jackets and pullovers.
– Personal medication.
– Riding Shoes, a pair of slippers for the night, extra pair of socks.
– Sunglasses, caps or hats, sunscreen lotion and insect repellents.
– Personal toiletries.
– Water bottles, backpack with plastic lining, daypack.
– Wear riding shoes till your ankles.
– Climatic conditions in the high altitudes contrast from the plains take adequate time to get acclimatised to high altitudes.
– While riding, tuck-in your tracks into the socks to avoid hindrance.
– Wear double layered socks to avoid dust, mud and infections during the trek.
– Do not wear tight-fitted clothes as they might hinder with your movement during the ride.
– Do not carry valuables like jewellery or expensive electronics.
– Wear proper protective headgear that fits perfectly along with eyewear and mouth protection wear to avoid the glare of the sun, dust and wind.
– Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the long bike ride.
– The ride takes place through eco-friendly zone do not litter the local sites or campsites.
– Consumption of alcohol/drugs and smoking during the bike ride is strictly prohibited.
– Usages of plastic bags are strictly prohibited during the ride.
– Avoid using earphones, as you might not be able to follow up the instructions from the guides or the instructors.
– Any damage in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
– Please bring your own USB Pendrive of 32 GB for videos and images.
– This activity can be availed as a private or group tour.
– If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
– The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
– The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
– Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
(1). Note: The helmet, gloves and other personal equipments may kindly bring your own.
(2). Before starting the tour from Manali, clients will have to make a security deposit of Rs. 4,000 per bike. Once the tour comes to an end, the full amount will be returned to the client at the ending point provided there is no damage to the bike.
(3). This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
(4). In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
(5). Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.