Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ Keylong (115 kms)
On your Royal Enfield bikes from Manali to Keylong climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and enroute crossing several villages of Lahaul valley like Khoksar, Sissu, Gondla and Tandi the confluence of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening free to explore Keylong town. Overnight at hotel.
Keylong/ Baralacha Pass/ Sarchu (107 kms)
On your bikes from Keylong to Sarchu Enroute crossing Gemur, Jispa, Darcha and over Baralachala Pass (4800 m). On arrival check in at camp. Evening free to walk around in Sarchu. Overnight in camp.
Sarchu/ Tsokhar (122 kms)
On your bikes from Sarchu to Tshokar crossing over Naki La (4800 m), Lachang La (5065 m) and More Plains. On arrival check in at camp. Rest of day free to walk around the beautiful surroundings. Overnight in camp.
Tsokhar/ Leh (140 kms)
On your bikes from Tsokhar to Leh over Tanglang La pass (5300 m) which is Worlds IInd highest motorable pass. On arrival in Leh by evening check in at hotel. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
After breakfast ride your Royal Enfield bikes to Nimo to witness the confluence of Zanskar & Indus River. Return to Leh enroute visiting Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Overnight at hotel.
Leh/ Nubra via Khardungla (5600 m) (130 kms)
Today after breakfast at your hotel ride to Nubra valley via Khardungla pass (5600 m), which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 m and has been recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records. Later drive to Nubra valley, take photoshots enroute. The natural home of double hump bacterial camel and famous old silk route. On arrival check in at camp. Evening explore Hunder village. Overnight stay at camp at Hunder.
Nubra/ Leh (130 kms)
Morning we ride to visit the other side of Nubra valley riding to hot springs at Panamik and Samtaling Gompa. Later we ride back to Leh crossing over Khardungla Pass. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Leh/ Pangong Lake (160 kms/ 6-7 hrs)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong, which is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake. Overnight in camp.
Pangong/ Hemis/ Thiksey/ Shey palace / Leh (185 kms/ 8-9 hrs)
After breakfast ride back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. Overnight at hotel.
Depart Leh (fly to Delhi – flight own arrangement)
Morning in time transfer to airport to board flight for Delhi. End of tour.
– Motorbike rider full paying
– INR 1,10,000/- per person on twin sharing
– INR 41,000/- per person on twin sharing
– Single room supplement
– INR 25,000/- per single on twin sharing cost
– Pillion rider cost does not include any transport in jeep/ car and would have to ride the motorcycle only with his/ her companion and includes only the accommodation on twin sharing as per plan
– arrangements for pickup or drop from Delhi/ Chandigarh or accommodation in Manali/ Shimla can be organized at extra costs
– Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon.
– Full board basis starting with Dinner in Keylong till Breakfast on departure from Leh (breakfast & dinner would be hot and we provide packed lunches during long rides or excursions).
– One back up van (utility or pick up jeep for spare parts / baggage etc.).
– One Enfield Motorcycle per rider and as per the above itinerary (without Fuel).
– One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour.
– Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly).
– Accompanied co – coordinator for the entire tour (not riding motorbike).
– Departure transfer to Leh Airport by car.
– Entrances to place of visit & Innerline Permit (camera fee not included).
– Presently applicable taxes.